If you are a photography lover or love to take pictures and selfies, you might have surely come across Google pixel phones.
Google pixel 4A, which was launched in mid-October this year, had made successful sales on Flipkart and was also claimed by Flipkart to be sold out completely within a short time span after going live on the sale day.
The quite new Google 4A has got a new color- ‘Barely blue’ earlier it had only Black color. Since its launch and the first time it went on sale, users waited for the new color. The launched price of Google Pixel 4A in India was Rs. 29,999/-. There hasn’t been any price confirmation about the price officially, but in the USA, it is priced at $349, which results in around Rs. 26,000.
If you want to seek the features of Google pixel 4A, if you have made your mind to get one after the launch of this new ‘Barely Blue’ color, then you didn’t have to surf the internet. We have covered it all over here-
- Google Pixel 4A comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor.
- The phone comes with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
- It comes with a 5.8-inch OLED display.
- The phone is powered by its very own latest Android 11.
- The Google Pixel 4A has a 3.5 mm audio jack.
- The phone also supports 18 W fast charging.
- The phone comes with a 3080 mAh battery, enough for you all day long.
The most important feature for which customers actually go for Google Pixel phones is its high-class camera features- Google Pixel 4A comes with an 8 MP Sony IMX355 selfie camera and a 12 MP rear camera.
Few Honorable mentions about Google Pixel 4A-
- USB type- C port
- Rear Fingerprint Sensor
- Wifi 5
- Dual Sim Support
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 cover glass
The price range set for Google Pixel devices is quite high compared with phones by other brands like Realme, Xiaomi but the difference it makes among the rest is their camera and photography experience, which makes it stand apart from others.