With old players like Micromax, Honor, Nokia is trying to come back into the Indian market after quite a long break; this may surely affect the sales of already tuned in brands like Xiaomi.
How can Xiaomi be left apart? Xiaomi is going to bring an all-new device named ” Xiaomi ‘s Mi 11 Pro”.
It is rumored to have some interesting features that will surely leave you mesmerized.
Let’s see what Xiaomi’s Mi 11 Pro has interesting features for us in the store.
The phone is expected to have an amazing QHD + display with an astonishing 120 Hz refresh rate. This year, Xiaomi has launched two phones- one was Mi 10 pro, and the other was Mi 10T Pro.
Though Mi 10T Pro had a refresh rate of 144 Hz, which is quite higher than its counterpart Mi 11 pro, the former didn’t have a full HD + display, which is included in Mi 11 pro Device.
- It is expected to have a single selfie camera visible at the top – left corner of the Mi 11 pro screen.
- Like Mi 10 and Mi 10T, the new Mi 11 Pro is rumored to have the same curved display design as the former 2 haves.
- The screen refresh rate of the new Mi 11 Pro is more than the 90 Hz of Mi 10 but lower than 144 Hz of Mi 10T.
- These features were leaked on a website named Weibo, worth full to mention that the phone is yet to be released, and actual features will be only be known after its launch.
- In recent days, just a couple of days back when Mi 11 have surfaced on the web with model number M2012K11C.
- The speculation about Mi 11 Pro’s processor is not yet cleared, but it is expected that it will have Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 SoC; this may also be the processor for Mi 11.
- It is expected that Mi 11 and Mi 11 pro both will run on Android 11 with a new MIUI skin on top.
- The all-new Mi 11 Pro is expected to get whooping Xiaomi’s 80W wireless fast charger launched in October this year, which claimed to charge a battery of 4000 mAh within just 19 minutes.
￼The smoke emerging on the internet about Mi 11 pro says that the phone will launch in around February next year. It will be best to see what the customers will choose among the variety of options they have in front of them, from old faded out brands making a place in the market to the well-established brand bringing new devices with more advanced features.